By following up I was able to get another donation from Barnie's (which they could not give online because their company card was an AMEX). Many commented on the person they talked to, and all the feedback was positive (besides the lack of replies from some).
I was also able to secure free mailing from the post office in trade for underwriting for the Rollins post office, and that spot is in the works currently.
I am also working with a music company called Highway Ent Management that want to underwrite a month. Things are definitely not as dull as I thought they would be, even after the concert has ended!
Finally, I am taking the E-Commerce account we used for vendor fees into a site that will allow underwriters to pay online (even though I will have to confirm they pay the correct amount). This is hopefully make it easier to get payments from advertisers that are not local and do not want to have to mail a check.
No comments:
Post a Comment