After our big event, there were still many loose ends to tie up in the business department. Personally, I was responsible for turning in all of the donations collected throughout the week and during the festival to the Rollins Donation Office. I worked with Leslie, Tairi, and Amanda Ward to make sure everything was in the right place. I also coordinated with Rob to make sure that all the sales money was put together and given over to OSIL, including t-shirt sales and vendor fee checks.
I also worked with Charlotte, our Donor Relations Coordinator position, to create "thank you for donating" letters and "thank you for pledging, here is how to pledge" letters. I printed out the list of online donors from the E-Commerce website, and we compared it to the pledge list, marking off those who had pledged and then already donated online (which was about 5 people). We coordinated with print services to print these letters nicely, as well as the post office to be able to pay for shipping of sunglasses and other items promised to donors and pledgers. This is still an on-going process, and we are looking to have this all out by next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment