The donation account for WPRK is officially set up at:
https://bannerweb.rollins.edu/prod/owa/pkg_ecomm.p_basic_send?orderType=WPRKDonation
The next steps will be to get this link set up on the website in a way that is clearly visible and available. I am a little worried, because I had hoped we would be able to put the link on wprkdj.org and the rollins.edu/wprk sites, but apparently we have no access to edit those sites. So, our only options will be to put the link on the wordpress site, as well as possible create a helpwprk.org site that takes the donor directly to this link. I am also a little disappointed that Charlotte Davis, our new donor relations coordinator, has basically come into some hard times (I believe) and not been able to do anything after the first meeting we had with Leslie to figure out the donation aspect of the 60th anniversary.
On the sponsorship side of things, I talked to Craig Lynch from NYPD Pizza in College Park, and he is set up to give us a free pizza lunch on Tuesday of the telethon. He is also interested in doing underwriting in the future. Another company of his, Adias Oils, may also do some underwriting as well.
Going forward, the E-Commerce site for vendors to pay the vending fee to is still being set up. Since this money is going directly into our budget, we are solving the taxation problem by counting the vendors and sending that number to Teresia Williams at bursar, so that she can take the correct amount out after the concert to cover taxes. I also need to set up a business department meeting, because I feel that I have lost track of my department a little. They are all very busy and it has been difficult to get everyone together. Finally, I am just happy we are back on air after that break! I'm also very excited about the 60th Anniversary Event moving forward.
No comments:
Post a Comment