For the past few weeks, I have met with Leslie Fair from the donations offices, and plan to meet with Mandy Booker in Bursar. After meeting with Leslie, our WPRK donor relations coordinator has kept in touch with Leslie and is working on a list of WPRK alumni to contact for donations.
After talking with Mandy Booker, I am working on creating an E-Commerce account for WPRK so that we can sell items and use that money for our budget. This is especially important because of the concert coming up; this is a great opportunity to sell event t-shirts and posters. After I can get some forms signed, Justin (our Business Director), Sara from OSIL and I will meet with Mandy to get the details about how we can use this E-Commerce account to make money for the station.
Finally, my Business team and I are putting together a list of sponsors we plan on contacting, and compiling their names, phone numbers, and emails. This is going to be organized through gmail (Ted, I shared with you our sponsor list) so that there are no overlaps of people contacting the same sponsors. This shared list also allows WPRK staff outside of the business department to add local business relationships that they may have.
Our next, SPECIFIC goal going forward is to have all of our food-trade sponsors locked in for the Fund-a-thon. This means 15 food sponsors, three meals per day during the event, all food traded for advertising during the event.
No comments:
Post a Comment