Monday, February 27, 2012

More Meetings


I have created a Sunday Brunch meeting at Shipyard for members of staff that are committed to planning for the 60th Anniversary Event. Because our Director Staff meetings on Tuesday are geared towards department updates, and many of my own department members are busy during the week, I thought it would be a good idea to have a fun meeting, even though it's on a not-so-fun day to meet. This will also make it easier for us to create a relationship with Shipyard, and hopefully make it easier to convince them to give us free kegs for the 60th Anniversary. 
Also coming up I have the meeting with Mandy Booker [scheduled for next Wednesday, 2/29] to talk about our E-Commerce Account. 
I am also planning to meet with again with Leslie Fair to learn how we can use our gift account to fund the concert, and understand where exactly donations during the event will go. Hopefully this will occur within the next two weeks.
          

No comments:

Post a Comment